sally hansen xtreme wear white nail polish

The good points: I like the brightness of the white shade of this polish. It looks pure white on my nails without any yellow or peach undertones which compliments my complexion. It has an easy to...

I was looking for a cheap white nail polish when I found ''White On'' by Sally Hansen. The negative points are: 1- It goes on a little bit sheer and striky when you first apply it, but the...

Negatives: 1. The texture of this nail polish is just horrid. It's thick and difficult to work with as beginning with a thin layer seems impossible due to its heavy texture. 2. For the price I...

Pretty Girl Science: Sally Hansen Rave About Color

This is an opaque, bright white, flattering if you're in the mood for that type of look. Applied quickly two coats, no base or top coat, slept, spent a day at the beach, no complaints so...

Absolutely the most dreadful polish I've ever bought. I've used other colours from the Xtreme Wear line and have found great results, but this one is just the worst. Disgustingly thick and gloopy, ...

The formula for this polish is the worst. Really thick and goopy, but still manages to pool like water in your cuticles if you go anywhere near them. And wait until it's totally dry to try to fix...

Where To Buy Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color, 300 White On

I am very surprised for the bad reviews. I use this for a French manicure and it looks amazing. Great white, good pigment. Easy to apply for an affordable price. I was hesistant at first to buy...

Absolute Crap!!!!!!! It is soooooo thick and goopy it's like snot. I like others from the extreme wear line especially Lacey lilac . I am so disappointed :(

I surprisingly like the. Xtreme line of SH. This is my least favorite as I was mainly looking for a cheap polish to go under neons, but even after drying overnight and using two different brands of...

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Breezy Blue

0 comments

Post a Comment